Monday, June 26, 2006

What? Fox News isn't fake?

I say all this without access to cable, and admitting that since the arrival of the Canadian Publius, the Next Generation, I haven't found myself up to watch TV past about 9.30 pm anyway...

... but it appears that Fox News is planning their own version of the Daily Show with Jon Stewart tentatively called "Watch This Right Now?"

This is quite a surprise. I thought all of Fox was fake news.

And I am bewildered - can you make the Progressive wing of any party funnier than it already is... I mean this whole leadership race - that's just a satire ... right? I mean, it's not real, is it?

2 comments:

Red Tory said...

Wouldn't a sense of humour be required? I think that rules out any Faux News talking heads. Sort of a perverse, mind-bending concept though...

steephill said...

Fox News = Newspeak