Monday, April 03, 2006

Who is Dalton's techie?

Because they should get a big fat raise.

Take a look at this.

It's the Premier's new interactive website. And it's quite something. In fact, it's a lot like watching TV - only better, which what the internet should be.

Of course I am on high-speed, I shudder to think what this will be like on dial-up, but who cares? Those dial-up dudes bug me...

I have no idea who did this, but Bill Graham, if you're reading this, go take a look.

I never thought I'd say this, Bill, but you need to be more like Dalton...

2 comments:

Ted Betts said...

It's nice to be in government. (And note that that is the Premier's website, not the Liberal Party of Ontario's website)

The Labour Party in Britain is still far and away the leader in my book when it comes to interactive websites: http://www.labour.org.uk/home.

Ted
Cerberus

bgilliard said...

Very impressive.
Freaked me out just a bit when he walked onto the screen though. I didn't know you meant like watching TV literally!